• Advertisement

WTB: Telemark Skis (~170cm), Boots (29.5) and Bindings for a

Got something to sell or looking for used gear? Here's the place.

Moderator: flyingcow

WTB: Telemark Skis (~170cm), Boots (29.5) and Bindings for a

Postby Fixx » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Hello,

I'm a resort-skiier that's thinking of making the switch from alpine skiing to telemark, and I'm looking for some affordable equipment so that I don't keep breaking the bank on rentals (sadly, as a college student, I don't have a whole lot of bank to break).

If anyone out there has one or more of the following that they're willing to sell, and that they feel would be well-suited to a resort-skiing beginner, I would really appreciate a reply or PM!

1) skis around 170cm (preferably with bindings, but I'm also willing to buy those separately)

2) boots around 29.5 mondo

3) Bindings that can fit a 29.5 boot

Thanks for reading :D

Steve
Fixx

Postby Ski.I.A. » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:08 pm

You're inluck! NET is going to sell some of their demo gear at the Maine festival at Mt Abram on February 11th. I know the equipment and there are some good deals to be had!
Ski.I.A.

Postby hunty222 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:17 am

Do you know what they'll be selling?
Its better to remain silent and be assumed a fool, then to speak out and remove all suspicion.
hunty222

Postby Biff » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:42 am

I don't have the complete list but I do kow that the Crispi boots wil be going for $250. A lot of sizes and in great shape.
The only "normal" people are the ones you don't know.
Biff
Site Admin

Postby abekauf » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:56 pm

pm sent!
abekauf

Postby Fixx » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Hello all,

Thank you For the advice and PM. I'm still looking for skis, bindings and boots, and would continue to appreciate any offers that might fit my student budget!

Steve
Fixx

Re: WTB: Telemark Skis (~170cm), Boots (29.5) and Bindings f

Postby pacreeker » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:14 am

dude i am selling skis boots and bindings.
BD HAVOCS 175's
ROTEFELLA R8's
Garmont synergy boots but they are 28.5 so they most likely wont work.

I would like to get 300 for the skis and bindings, great all around lift ski, will do well in powder also.

In box me your cell number and ill send you pictures.
As a recent former college student I can appreciate the lack of financial resources.

My deal is real solid boots and skis and bindings are in excellent shape. I winter in Florida so Im no longer skiing otherwise i wouldnt be selling.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts.
pacreeker

Postby Fixx » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Thanks a lot for the offer Pacreeker, but to be honest I'm looking to pay more in the range of $100 for boots (hence my warning about being on a student budget). I actually already found a pair of skis. Sorry about that, it sounds like your equipment is a little too high-end for me.

I am definitely still looking for boots if anyone has a pair that they are willing to part with. I would also be willing to trade a pair of Garmont Ener-G boots size 28.5 that I recently purchased used for a pair of size 29.5 boots. I was hoping that I would be comfortable with a smaller size of the wider Garmonts, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.
Fixx

Postby RearendJS » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:32 am

Thank you For the advice and PM. I'm still looking for skis, bindings and boots, and would continue to appreciate any offers that might fit my student budget!
RearendJS

Return to The Trading Post