• Advertisement

Wachusett 3/26/13

What's it like at your area? Just skied somewhere and it rocked (or not)? Let us know.

Moderators: flyingcow, Dirk

Wachusett 3/26/13

Postby Go Fish » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:34 pm

I almost missed the window tonight. My exodus from work was at 3:00 to make a doctor appointment and after that I was off to the hill to get some runs in before my wife and daughter were ready for dinner.

My first two runs were on supple lovely corn. As the runs went on...while the sun was setting...the corn set up. I went from loving my Atomic Theory sleds to wishing for my race skis. WaWa is alive and well and the conditions are fantastic for this time of year.
Go Fish

Re: Wachusett 3/26/13

Postby kesroberts » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:36 pm

I've made it to Wachusett twice this week. Both times I skied up to the top via North Road and the summit road before making several runs down the steep side. Not high adventure, but I'll take it! Near the top of North Rd. there's a fantastic overlook and both times this week it was clear enough to see Stratton and others to the northwest. There's still pretty good coverage on the roads and in the woods and tons of snow still on the developed side, though it was getting slushy today well before noon.
kesroberts

Return to Ski Area Conditions