• Advertisement

The 2017 Maine Telemark Festival-February 4th at Mt. Abram

What's going on in the east. Festivals, Clinics, workshops...you name it, if it's at all telemark related post it here.

Moderators: flyingcow, Dirk

The 2017 Maine Telemark Festival-February 4th at Mt. Abram

Postby Biff » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:24 pm

The date is set for Saturday, February 4th, 2017 at Mt Abram in Greenville (Locke Mills) Maine.

There will be two free one hour clinics for all abilities taught by the NET teaching staff and demo gear Demo gear from BD, Allspeed, Telemarkdown, and The Green Machine plus free beer and an all around good time. (there is also a Bluegrass festival taking place in the lodge featuring The Jerks of Grass)

There will be a USTSA race that will happen the day of the fest. Everyone is invited to join in as there will be a "citizens race" as well. As a bonus I'm adding a "XCD...vintage category (skis have to be under 85 at the tip and pins or cables for binders)" with a nifty antique pair of rainy super loops mounted on karhu GT's as a prize. I wouldn't ski them as the tubes are mighty old and cracked but they are a real addition to the telemark ski museum. First prize for the citizens category is a brand new pair of Outlaw bindings courtesy of 22 Design.

It's always a fun time no matter the weather or conditions.

Hope to see ya there.

Here is a link to the web site. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.
The only "normal" people are the ones you don't know.
Biff
Site Admin

Return to Calendar of Events & Clinics and Workshops