• Advertisement

Tele demo/clinic/up-down race at Waterville, March 5th

What's going on in the east. Festivals, Clinics, workshops...you name it, if it's at all telemark related post it here.

Moderators: flyingcow, Dirk

Tele demo/clinic/up-down race at Waterville, March 5th

Postby Williamtele » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:53 pm

On Saturday, March 5th, Waterville Valley will host a telemark demo run by Village Ski and Sport (Lincoln, NH). They will have a load of modern tele boots and skis to sample including some of the latest in NTN gear. Waterville will also be offering 2 hour clinics for $23 (10AM-Noon) for first time telemarkers and intermediate/advanced skiers. The clinic price does not include equipment but Waterville does have rental boots and skis. Please call in advance to reserve gear and to sign up for the clinics at 603-236-8311 ext. 3136.http://www.waterville.com

Also on March 5th, Waterville will be hosting the Winterwild Race Series, an up/down race on the gear of your choosing....running shoes, snow shoes, XC, AT or tele. It starts at 7AM and you'll be done in time for breakfast and a fun tele clinic. Check it out at http://www.winterwild.com

It should be quite a day.
Williamtele

Re: Tele demo/clinic/up-down race at Waterville, March 5th

Postby Williamtele » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:55 am

FYI....Demo portion cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. $23 clinics will still be held from 10-12.
Williamtele

Postby Brenda » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Any chance this may be rescheduled?
Brenda

Postby Williamtele » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:31 pm

Hi Brenda, unfortunately no. Gary, from Village had to cancel for very good reasons, and with the season looking more and more like it will end early, he's selling off his demo fleet now.

So sorry. On the bright side the WinterWild event was really fun. I hope they come back next year.
Williamtele

Postby Brenda » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:45 pm

We swung by there and I at least tried on the NTN boots. No demos in my size though. May wait a year to pull the trigger.
Brenda

Postby Williamtele » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:15 pm

You won't regret it. Buy your boots carefully. I went from a BD Push 28 to a Scarpa TX Pro 26.5. Gary did the fit for me.
Williamtele

Return to Calendar of Events & Clinics and Workshops