• Advertisement

The Maine Telemark Festival, 2015

What's going on in the east. Festivals, Clinics, workshops...you name it, if it's at all telemark related post it here.

Moderators: flyingcow, Dirk

The Maine Telemark Festival, 2015

Postby Biff » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:43 am

The date is set for Saturday, February 7th, 2015 at Mt Abram in Greenville (Locke Mills) Maine.

This is coming up quick! There will be two free one hour clinics for all abilities taught by the NET teaching staff, a gate race with a pair of 22 Design Vice bindings for a prize, Demo gear from BD, Allspeed, Telemarkdown, Bath Cycle and Speed and The Green Machine plus free beer and an all around good time. Mt. A his getting the goods from the latest storms and the skiing should be fantastic. Also, going on in the lodge the whole time is the Whitegrass Bluegrass Festival.

Here is a link to the web site. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.
The only "normal" people are the ones you don't know.
Biff
Site Admin

Re: The Maine Telemark Festival, 2015

Postby Erik » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:54 pm

Cant wait! That place is a blast and I love the tent-lodge too.... Excellent beer last year too.
Erik

Postby mtngoat00 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Anyone need a place to stay? I am renting a room at the Hostel Friday night. $70 split two ways. Please contact ASAP to save your place. Robert
mtngoat00

Postby flyingcow » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:38 pm

A mysterious d box appeared here in Vermont today from one J. Madsen... Sadly, none of the t-shirts or the awesome hoodie are Cow sized, so I guess we just need an excuse to give them away! We will have T-shirts, a hoodie, several free single issue card for Telemark Skier Magazine, a few 1 year subscriptions to Telemark Skier, a pile of stickers, and some DVDs! We have several copies of "Let's GO" and some copies of "Telemark Dreams!"

A huge shoutout and thanks to Josh and all our friends at Telemark Skier. Looking forward to seeing you guys out there on Saturday!

Far less perfect than Zim.
flyingcow

Postby Biff » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:06 pm

Can I get a T-shirt?
Biff
Site Admin

Postby flyingcow » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Biff wrote:Can I get a T-shirt?

Maybe... if you're nice to me...
Far less perfect than Zim.
flyingcow

Postby Biff » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Eric, from Telemarkdown, just told me he will be donating a pair of NTN bindings and Crispi NTN boots as prizes for the race. 22 Design has put in a pair of Vice bindings so this is looking real good.
Biff
Site Admin

Postby Biff » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:10 am

Hey, a great day all around. Real nice turnout and the morning clinics were comfortably packed. I don't think we could have asked for better conditions.

Many thanks to all that came and especially to our sponsors, 22 Design, Telemarkdown.com, Allspeed, Black Diamond, Telemarkskier mag. and The Green machine for the great swag and prizes. And of course thanks to Mt. Abram for hosting, the instructors and volunteers (Wallag and Flying Cow) for their hard work and to Gritty's for the beer.

Next year... same bat channel, same Bat time.

Morning clinics
Biff
Site Admin

Return to Calendar of Events & Clinics and Workshops