• Advertisement

The knees in the Breeze Telebration- Mt Abram, March 6

What's going on in the east. Festivals, Clinics, workshops...you name it, if it's at all telemark related post it here.

Moderators: flyingcow, Dirk

The knees in the Breeze Telebration- Mt Abram, March 6

Postby Biff » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:26 pm

The Knees in the Breeze Telebration at Mt. Abram, Sunday (March 6th). There will be free clinics, free demos, free beer, an uphill/downhill race and... a raffle. The Telemarkeast/online raffle will be for a pair of Black Diamond 01 bindings. The online raffle will take place 8PM Monday, March 7th, right here on telemarkeast.

More info on the fest can be found at www.netelemark.org
The only "normal" people are the ones you don't know.
Biff
Site Admin

Postby Nurse Ben » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 am

My daughter is considering UNH, so it looks like we'll be up that way over Spring Break, so count us in for the fest :)

Got any clinics for snowboarders looking to tele? I got a teen boy who really needs to learn skiing, might as well be stoopid and learn to telemark :lol:
Nurse Ben

Postby Biff » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Nurse Ben wrote:My daughter is considering UNH, so it looks like we'll be up that way over Spring Break, so count us in for the fest :)

Got any clinics for snowboarders looking to tele? I got a teen boy who really needs to learn skiing, might as well be stoopid and learn to telemark :lol:

Ben it would be nice to see you. Don't let the rain scare you away...the skiing is great.
The only "normal" people are the ones you don't know.
Biff
Site Admin

Postby Nurse Ben » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:19 am

Rain, it rains up there?

Nah, we're committed, gotta see the school, so rain or shine we're there.

I figure if I gotta drive 18 hours to look at a school, then I'm gonna get me some turns!

We'll actually be at Bretton on Thursday night, skiing Fri/Sat, maybe even early Sun.

The weather is looking better, rain is gone, even picked up some snow :)
Nurse Ben

Postby Nurse Ben » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:37 pm

We skied today, it was hot!

Supposed to cool off tonight, but it is supposed to be sunny, so corduroy and a bit of fast snow to start the day:)

Looking forward too seeing a bunch tele markers, bring it...
Nurse Ben

Return to Calendar of Events & Clinics and Workshops