• Advertisement

New Hampshire Telemark Festival/ January 9, 2010

What's going on in the east. Festivals, Clinics, workshops...you name it, if it's at all telemark related post it here.

Moderators: flyingcow, Dirk

New Hampshire Telemark Festival/ January 9, 2010

Postby Biff » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:02 pm

The NH Tele Fest will take place January 9 at Wildcat Mountain. Free clinics for all abilities, free demos, raffles and free beer. Can't beat that!

Go to www.netelemark.com for more info.
The only "normal" people are the ones you don't know.
Biff
Site Admin

Postby sdswingr » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 am

sounds fun..considering we missed the one at Jay...
Peace and Powder
-Tim

I've lived and skied the west...now it's time to punish myself and live east...not sure what went through my head.
sdswingr

Postby locotiki » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Question.. I noticed the price of the festivals are the price of a lift ticket.. does that mean when you buy your lift ticket that includes the festival or do you have to pay a separate fee for the fest?
locotiki

Postby Biff » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:56 pm

locotiki wrote:Question.. I noticed the price of the festivals are the price of a lift ticket.. does that mean when you buy your lift ticket that includes the festival or do you have to pay a separate fee for the fest?

You actually buy your lift ticket from NET there at the festival (look for festival headquarters). It's the same price as the regular wildcat lift ticket. So essentially there is no extra charge for the festival...in fact with the festival lift ticket you also get a free shipyard beer.
Biff
Site Admin

Postby locotiki » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Biff wrote:
locotiki wrote:Question.. I noticed the price of the festivals are the price of a lift ticket.. does that mean when you buy your lift ticket that includes the festival or do you have to pay a separate fee for the fest?

You actually buy your lift ticket from NET there at the festival (look for festival headquarters). It's the same price as the regular wildcat lift ticket. So essentially there is no extra charge for the festival...in fact with the festival lift ticket you also get a free shipyard beer.

That's what I thought. Just checking. Thanks!
locotiki

Postby Biff » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:16 pm

locotiki wrote:
Biff wrote:

That's what I thought. Just checking. Thanks!

You bet. Hope to see you there.
Biff
Site Admin

Return to Calendar of Events & Clinics and Workshops