• Advertisement

Some excellent on-line tele tutorials

Have questions about telemark technique? We have invited seven professional telemark instructors to help out with any questions you may have. If you are a never-ever wondering how to start or an expert tele skier wondering how to polish up that mogul run, here is the place to look.

Moderators: flyingcow, Dirk, Williamtele

Some excellent on-line tele tutorials

Postby Biff » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:57 pm

I just had an opportunity to watch some of Rene-Martin's telemark tutorials and have to say...they are excellent. Anyone looking for some video lessons will not go wrong with these. Nice job Rene!
The only "normal" people are the ones you don't know.
Biff
Site Admin

Re: Some excellent on-line tele tutorials

Postby Rene-Martin Trudel » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:15 am

Hello Folks,

Thank you Bill for the post.

I get a lot of visit to my page from this post so it really makes a positive impact.

Don't forget to check the Telemark Tips section which have some free tutorials.

Also, I wanted to take a few moments to tell you about our new idea, that some of you help developed (thank you so much), the Telemark Foundation.
This is a 5 weeks personalized online class that will teach you the 7 flaws of telemark. It's much more than a few tips, these are my 7 little secrets I use to analyze and help people to improve.
To make it really work both ways, I will offer personalize analysis of your technique, feedback, specialized exercises and much more.

The subscriptions are ending this Thursday at 11:59 pm (Feb 20th 2014)

You can check the details at this address: http://absolutelemark.com/the-telemark-foundation/

May Ullr be with you
Cheers

Rene-Martin
http://absolutetelemark.com
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right" Henry Ford
Rene-Martin Trudel

Return to Telemark Instruction