• Advertisement

Reaction web knee brace

Read reviews and tests of all the newest gear courtesy of Eric Fey and Telemarkdown.
Got some skis you like and want to share the vibe? Tried some skis at a demo and hated them? Cool boots that have a great flex? Share it here. Questions about mounting bindings, waxing and sharpening skis? Ask away...and here is a chance for all the shop geeks out there to show us what they know.

Moderators: flyingcow, Dirk

Reaction web knee brace

Postby Biff » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:28 am

I just ordered one. Looks really good. https://www.djoglobal.com/products/donj ... knee-brace
The only "normal" people are the ones you don't know.
Biff
Site Admin

Re: Reaction web knee brace

Postby Bern » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:51 am

Your knees likely need maximum assistance. I only get occasional twinges now and then. I have an elastic/neopreme knee brace I've used from time to time but it is not too comfortable over long periods. Lately I've been experimenting with KT tape. It seems to work fine except it needs to be reapplied every three days or so. http://www.kttape.com/
Life is complex - it has real and imaginary parts

You can observe a lot by looking. Yogi Berra
Bern

Postby flyingcow » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:28 am

I use the Reaction Web braces on both knees when I'm hiking. I don't get the pain from my patella when skiing, so I let me knees be free. They have really helped me on rocky hikes.
Far less perfect than Zim.
flyingcow

Postby Biff » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:03 pm

flyingcow wrote:I use the Reaction Web braces on both knees when I'm hiking. I don't get the pain from my patella when skiing, so I let me knees be free. They have really helped me on rocky hikes.

I had never heard of it. A PT person just suggested it and had nothing but raves for it. Says that someone like me... on the border of knee replacement, can really benefit. We'll see. My goal is to put off knee replacement until after I'm dead....
The only "normal" people are the ones you don't know.
Biff
Site Admin

Return to The Gear Shop