• Advertisement

Tele/AT Skis, Skins, Bindings, Boots

Got something to sell or looking for used gear? Here's the place.

Moderator: flyingcow

Tele/AT Skis, Skins, Bindings, Boots

Postby nebcskier » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Ok Folks, I am looking to upgrade to some new-ish equipment. In order to do that I need to get rid of some equipment. Please make an offer on any of the below (I'm just looking for reasonable offers, not to get rich off you). I live in NH and work in Cambridge 3 days a week. Send me a PM with your phone and I can text you some pictures. I'll give skis a sharpen and wax before you receive them.

176 Rossi's with Superloops (in Worker order and I have some spare parts). The bases are near perfect on these skis.

Size 27 Garmont Synergies

176 Hagan Carbon Tours with Fritschi Diamir bindings with skins cut to fit. I prefect setup for someone looking to get started with an AT setup. There is some base scratches, one fixed coreshot and are is great working condition. I have a spare toe piece for the binder.

Size 27.5 Scarpa Lazers
download/file.php?mode=view&id=289
download/file.php?mode=view&id=290
download/file.php?mode=view&id=291

169 Handmade skis ( Ash/maple/Cherry/Oak with Bulldogs (3pin). These ski have metal edges and Epe wood base and tend to need a good wax after every use. They are great for resorts and back-country. I have BD skins cut to fit. I don't recall the exact dimensions but they are 95mm at the waist.

I also have have a set of G3 Targas.

Thanks, Kevin
Attachments
image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg (63.67 KiB) Viewed 801 times
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg (71.69 KiB) Viewed 802 times
nebcskier

Return to The Trading Post